Useful tips to discipline your child with #ADHD by @PruthaSoman @theAsianparent
- Clearly communicate expectations, consequences and rewards. You can involve them in fixing these as they grow up. Your ADHD child is more likely to follow rules that he helped in making.
- Motivate them to keep at the task.
- Be consistent in enforcing the rules but avoid embarrassing them in public.
- Avoid citing references to the past. Stay in the present and talk about the situation at hand.
- Help your child feel empowered.
Read more @ …