Here at ADHD Richmond & Kingston we are often contacted by researchers looking for participants for their research programs. Here’s one of the latest.
How children with ADHD use mental imagery led by Kathryn Bates
- Research is investigating how mental imagery, or seeing with the mind’s eye, develops and how this relates to attention, memory and mathematics ability
- Participants ages 8 -16 years – must have a primary diagnosis of ADHD (co-morbidities welcome)
- Time needed from participants – 2 hours only
- Location – Institute of Education in Bloomsbury – nearest stations: Euston or Kings Cross
- Participants will take part in various computer games and work 1 to 1 with the researcher
- They will receive a Young Scientist certificate and a book voucher for their contribution to research
- Email email@example.com to book a slot!