We are looking for an Operations Co-ordinator. If you feel like you have the skills and would like to work for a small but hugely impactful charity, we would love you to apply.
Job title: Operations Co-ordinator
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Salary: Pro rata of £22,600 full time equivalent
Benefits: Employers pension contribution 3% of salary, holiday entitlement prorata of 20 days full time equivalent
Hours: Part time, 10 hours per week
This would include some evening work to support our 8pm events. There is some flexibility regarding the working pattern, with our preference being for the 10 hours to be worked over four or five days.
Location: Virtual role but there is a preference for candidates to be located in or near the Boroughs of Richmond and Kingston as our activities take place in
Richmond and Kingston. We are looking to get a shared work space.
The role: ADHD Richmond and Kingston is seeking an Operations Co-ordinator to support the activities of the organisation. We are a small friendly charity and
so the role is varied covering a number of activities. They will report to the Operations Manager, but will also support the Chair and Marketing Manager.
The duties: To support the day to day running of the organisation by:
•Overseeing the main ADHD R and K inbox to become the first point of contact for emails– ensuring messages are passed on to the Operations Manager, Family Support Lead and Chair as appropriate.
• Supporting the smooth running of our events (seminars, workshops and Meet ups), which will involve:
• Uploading new events to our website (free and paid for) using our booking system.
• Setting up Zoom/Team links as appropriate or booking meeting space.
• Ensuring speakers receive Zoom link/location information and provide their presentation slides.
• Posting our events on agreed third party websites such as the AfC Local Offer website.
• Monitoring booking numbers
On the day/evening of the event:
• Ensuring reminders and joining instructions sent using our booking system/database
• Dealing with any queries from registrants.
After the event:
• Carry out post event administration (ie follow up messages to attendees, collating feedback, record keeping and reporting).
•Maintaining a shared ADHD R & K Outlook calendar to include all events and activities.
•Maintaining the volunteer register on our database and ensure circulation of induction documentation.
•Assisting with filing documentation on the shared Onedrive as required.
• Supporting the scheduling of external meetings
•Assisting in any other ad hoc tasks required.
Profile: The Operations Co-ordinator will be a graduate or school leaver with +2 years’ experience, with the following skills and experience.
Required skills: Strong organisational skills
Strong IT skills (familiar with Microsoft Office – including Teams, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Zoom)
Ability to quickly learn new software/IT systems (we have a bespoke database and booking system)
Clear written communication
Attention to detail
Self‐motivated and able to prioritise workload
Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with a range of people
Ability to work as member of a small team
Empathetic approach towards the needs of families seeking support for their child with ADHD.
The applicant would need access to a computer with Microsoft Office and the internet.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a current CV (no more than two sides of A4) along with a covering email outlining your relevant skills and motivation for applying. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications midnight, Saturday 31st August.