Previously recorded webinars available to view.
Check out the latest ADHD Richmond and Kingston webinar recordings and videos on our new YouTube channel
Here are a few others video resources we recommend:
- Home-Schooling: Using real life to support learning
Presented by Dr Amelia Roberts, Clinical Advisor for Witherslack Group
- How to provide routines in a time without routines
Presented by Emma Weaver, ADHD Foundation
- Coronavirus and the neurodiverse family-understanding the changing demands and coping mechanisms
Amanda Kirby, Clinical Advisor, Witherslack Group and CEO, Do-It Solutions
- Find all of their webinars here:
Joy Marchese, founder of Positive Discipline
Joy is live on Facebook every Tuesday at 8.30pm covering all sorts of parenting issues including looking after the adults in the family. Catch up on some of her previous Facebook Live recordings including:
- Tips to Enhance your Wellbeing During Quarantine
One for the adults to look after themselves – just as important!
- Parenting SOS: LIVE Q & A with Jane Nelsen Covering navigating COVID19
- Find her Positive Discipline Facebook page here
Additude website has a back catalogue of recent webinars available to view. Titles change so check out what is available now by clicking here.